Wednesday, December 7, 2011





The Weather has been so weird these last few day's it's suppose to be the start of summer but feels more like winter.
I am even wearing my winter night clothes because it's so cool.
Strange It's also suppose to rain this Thursday as well.


I don't know can't keep up with the weather changes 
I have near finished one of my EEN's assessments which I am soooo happy about.
Just have to do my spell check and a little cleaning  up my other assessment i will be doing it on the rat lung worm case's I've seen recently.
I have never heard about it before until recently.
Pretty nasty That's All i can say.

I am so glade that blogger has been re vamped it's  so much better and so much more easier to use and understand.
That's what turned me off it for awhile it was to hard to understand and use.
But now its soooo much better And I'm very happy.


Really pleased.
Anyways its getting very late and i need to get some shut eye's but i will put more on here as I go .... Cheers.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment